- Low thermal conductivity (K value), makes it highly eﬃcient and eﬀective in the insulation of cooling or heating systems.
- The thermal blister close cell structure forms an impermeable layer which is in itself a good vapor barrier.
- It is suitable for application within the temperature range of –57°C to +125°C.
- The material has been specially compounded to be self-extinguishing in nature.
- FORTEFLEX has excellent ozone and ultraviolet resistance.
- It is CFC, asbestos, chlorine and fiber free and does not cause skin allergy.
- It is inert to most chemical agents and neutral to pipe metals.
- The extreme flexibility of the material makes installation fast, easy and economical.
- It is able to withstand tearing, rough handing and severe site conditions.
- Much lesser space is needed for FORTEFLEX as a thinner wall is required due to its low K value as compared to other types of insulation.